Richmond Dragway Forums  

Go Back   Richmond Dragway Forums > Competition Classes > Top ET
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-21-2006
2004 Points Champion

Question Cooking???

Ummm no she just taught them how to drive. The cooking part was an optical illusion (LOL) But I will see what I can come up with for the next meeting.

Michelle (2006 Aunt Bee)
Old 03-21-2006

I AM HAPPY TO SEE THAT MOST EVERYBODY HAS BEEN ATTENDING THE TOWN MEETINGS,IT WAS GOOD TO SEE BARNY ACTUALLY SPEAKING UP AT THE TOWN MEETING....

WE JUST NEED TO FIND ANOTHER DAISY NOW........I HAVE SOMEBODY IN MIND BUT WILL HAVE TO CK AND MAKE SURE SHE WANTS THE POSITION.......................SHE IS A DRIVER OF A FAST DOOR CAR...HHHMMM........DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS???????

I KNOW AUNT BEE DOES...SSSHHHH...DONT TELL ANYONE YET

SHE MIGHT BE TO MODEST FOR IT BUT WE WILL SEE.........

I JUST THOUGHT WHO COULD BE ROSCOE,HOW ABOUT CHUCK KENNEDY???????DO I HEAR A SECOND..........

_____
'06 TC
Old 03-21-2006

OR MAYBE DAN WEIS FOR ROSCOE?????????

Old 03-21-2006
2004 Points Champion

Wink Daisy and Roscoe

I will second the thought for Daisy and don't be so sure on the modesty thing. I think she'd do just fine. As for Roscoe I would give a second for either one of the choices they both seem good. Now I have to go I have to check with Betty Crocker to learn how to cook I know us women are supposed to be good at this stuff, but this is the 2000's and, we like to RACE, cooking comes in like 3rd or 4th. Oh did anyone see the NHRA race this weekend. All I can say is WOW!! The women are Bad. Just need one in funny cars to make it more sweet!! See ya Sunday!!

Michelle (2006 Aunt Bee)
Old 03-21-2006

Default more nominees for...

Cooter and Cletus..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cooter and cletus2.jpg (83.1 KB, 518 views)
Old 03-22-2006

Michelle, must be Robert doing the cooking or bobby with his award winning chilly. I just thought that it was aunt Bee. You know if theres food around cook can find it, he told me sunday let me go see what roberts cooking up, I thought some of joke, but he came back by the trailer and said boy that sure was some good food. Jim I had to stop laughing before I could post anything cooter and cletus.
Old 03-23-2006

AUNT BEE,IF YOU BY CHANCE HAPPEN TO SPEAK WITH DAISY,TELL HER I NEED TO SPEAK WITH HER AT THE TOWN MEETING..............JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER CHARACTER,DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHO FLASH WAS???????NOMINEES FOR THIS POSITION??

SINCE DEREK YATES IS A DRIVER,SELF NOMINATED AS BEST APPEARING DRIVER AND WE KNOW HE CAN WITHSTAND THE PRESSURE,MAYBE HE WANTS THE BO DUKE POSITION.........................LOL

LUKE IS PRESENTLY BEING HELD BY JASON BOWIE

P.S. COOTER IS BEING HELD BY CHRIS BARROW,CHUCK WOULD MAKE A GOOD ROSCOE,IF ANYONE TALKS TO CLETUS(DANNY DAVIS) LET HIM KNOW HE HAS THE POSITION,MAYBE HE WILL BE AT THE TOWN MEETING SUNDAY,SEE YOU THEN.....................

_____
'06 TC

Last edited by 34rdztr : 03-23-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-27-2006

Default here yee here yee here yee

NICE TO SEE EVERYBODY AT THE TOWN MEETING,I AM GLAD TO SEE THE TURN OUT SINCE IT WAS SO CHILLY...................WE HAVE A DAISY DUKE NOW AND SHE ACCEPTED THE NOMINATION...........IT IS NONE OTHER THAN THE INFAMOUS PATS RAT (PAT WARREN)............ROBERT IS A LUCKY MAN......

DANNY DAVIS ALSO CONFIRMED HIS NOMINATION ALSO......CLETUS MAKE US PROUD...

_____
'06 TC

Last edited by 34rdztr : 03-27-2006 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-27-2006

Yes, it was really nice to see everyone at the town meeting yesterday. Eddie, I thought I was going to have to pickup the money for you. Anita came and told me the Town Cryer forgot his money. The Mayor, Cook came and gave me a report on all the food that was at the Town Meeting. There was stew, spaghetti, weight watcher sandwich, ect. I think he is not only the Mayor/ stunt driver, he is also officialy the food tester. Since I am on a diet, I went over to Boss Hogs /JAB racing, and got me a tunafish sandwich. Also, I want to extend a GOOD LUCK to the Mayor on his diet seminar this morning. So next week everyone should probably bring diet food so we can keep the Mayor fit and trim!!!
Old 03-27-2006

Default Tall Girl...

didn't mind the nomination for Daisy Duke when I spoke to her yesterday. Admit it, she's pretty PLUSH. Runoff maybe. VOTE
Old 03-27-2006

KILROY,I THOUGHT SINCE I GIVE DEREK THIRD ROUND THAT YOU WOULD AT LEAST BRING ME THE MONEY YOU KNOW THE TOWN CRYER HAS ALOT OF BUSINESS TO TRY AND HANDLE AND TO KEEP STRAIGHT.I WILL TRY AND GET IT TOGETHER NEXT WEEK.

_____
'06 TC
Old 03-27-2006
2004 Points Champion

Default Daisy

Umm, I thought we already voted and we got a second on it, that Pat was officially Daisy.Kate was offered the position but declined. Sorry Jim! Kilroy, I didn't know about the diet I apologize. Well this weekend is the first points race and I hope everyone will be there for the town meeting. Can't wait. Have a good week and see ya Sunday!

Michelle (2006 Aunt Bee)
Old 03-27-2006

AUNT BEE,I DIDNT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU TOLD BOSS HOGG WHEN THE MEETING WAS WE WILL HAVE TO GET ANDY THE TOWN SHERRIFF(JOHNNY DAVIS) TO ANNOUNCE ON THE PA SYSTEM WHEN THE NEXT MEETING TIME WILL BE...

ALSO,AUNT BEE,SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT OVER THERE FOR THE VIDALS,I WAS HELPING PHILIP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH THE NEW CAR,KIND OF REMINDS ME OF THE JR DRAGSTER DAYS...........

_____
'06 TC
Old 03-27-2006
2004 Points Champion

It's ok TC I know you were busy. But the videls, as far as I know and as fast as they went must have been pretty good. Maybe next time you'll be able to slide on by. Well if it matters now I 2nd the nomination and Cooter 3rds it. See ya Sunday

MICHELLE (2006 Aunt Bee)
Old 03-28-2006

Do you know what I don't believe, the mayor/stunt driver has not posted anything for a while. We all know how much he talks and talks and talks . He could at least give us the food report. BAM BAM . Boss hogg , lets try making the next meeting ok

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: