Featured News, News NEWS
Polburn’s Perfect Package to be awarded in 2012
Published by Johnny Davis on February 23, 2012
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012. Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012 will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year, one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA member.
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor’s name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk, Ohio 44857) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) their time slips
Print This Post